What is the toughest thing to do in Marketing?
Without complexity, the answer to this question is to retain existing customers and keep them loyal to your store.
Kickstarting a WooCommerce Rewards Program is one of the easiest ways to retain customers. Rewards trigger a purchase action and can influence customer buying patterns.
Getting to know your customers more and providing them with a branded experience will keep them coming back. That is why working with a fully customizable WooCommerce loyalty program is important.
Winning over customers and sustaining customer relationships is the bread and butter of Loyalty marketing. Loyalty keeps your business thriving even through uncertainty.
Before launching your WooCommerce loyalty program, you need to
- Find the right WooCommerce Points and Rewards plugin
- Align it with your brand
- Work on a plan to promote to your customers
WooCommerce Points and Reward plugins play an important role in this process as they can help you to reward customers for their loyalty. Further below, this blog will discuss some of the best and most important WooCommerce points and Reward Plugins.
How do WooCommerce loyalty reward programs work?
Discounts, coupons, offers, and vouchers – All rely on one thing, Loyalty! WooCommerce Points and Rewards plugin unify tools that promote loyalty. Emotionally invested customers contribute more to your business.
WooCommerce Points and Rewards plugin heavily rely on engaging with customers to make them feel like they’re a part of your brand.
WooCommerce Points and Rewards plugins allow eCommerce stores to reward the customers with Points, freebies, and more, during the course of the purchase.
You can define each condition for an action or a user to be eligible for a reward. All WooCommerce reward programs involve:
- Actions that qualify for a reward
- Reward strategy and structure
- Usage of rewards
What to know about WooCommerce Points And Rewards Plugin
Most store owners report the following after the use of the WooCommerce Points and Rewards plugin in their stores:
- WooCommerce Points and Reward plugins help stores to Increase their sales and engagement.
- Increase in profit channels.
- Acquiring new customers for less.
- Rewarded customers stay loyal, and loyal customers buy more.
- Loyalty amplifies growth and brand reach.
- Longer-lasting customer relationships with customers.
- Rewards entice customers to make a purchase or a favorable action.
- Increase in customer retention rate.
- Extended customer lifetime value for a customer.
Using WooCommerce Points and Rewards plugin, you can catapult brand loyalty and create a community for your brand. It will cost you less and less to secure a sale when that happens.
The internet is volatile, and store owners rely on loyalty to get ahead. WooCommerce Points and Rewards plugin systems can help you stay competitive in a competitive market.
This blog will discuss some of the well-researched WooCommerce Points and Reward Plugins out there.
5 Best WooCommerce Points And Reward Plugins
Technically there are many different WooCommerce Points and Reward plugins in the eCommerce platform. So choose wisely the best WooCommerce Points and Reward Plugins for your store that will help you gain profits on sales and revenue.
Based on research, let us explore the 5 best WooCommerce Points and Reward Plugins.
WPLoyalty – WooCommerce Loyalty Points and Rewards Plugin works to spike loyalty and keep users engaged and accommodated. It’s a well-made WooCommerce loyalty program that offers
- Diversified rewards for diversified actions
- Referral Marketing
- Tier-based customer levels
WPLoyalty’s palette of features rewards customers when they Sign-up, Purchase Products, Write Reviews and Share them Socially. You can choose to reward customers through Freebies, Free Shipping, Discount Coupons, or points. These points can be redeemed with each order.
Running a Referral campaign using WPLoyalty turns your existing customers into brand advocates and their friends into your customers. Helping you acquire new customers cost-effectively. Reward referral points to the advocate and the friend on making the first purchase. More referrals mean more rewards for loyal customers and more sales for your brand.
WPLoyalty provides customers with a delightfully seamless experience earning rewards. You can fully brand your loyalty program with this plugin.
- Sign-up Rewards
- Points for every single purchase
- Points for writing a review
- Points for Referrals
- Exclusion option based on customers group (You choose whether to give discounts to new customers, for example)
- Shows the rate of redeemed Points
- It allows the customers to redeem their Points partially or fully (as much as they want)
- Customized expiry dates for the Points
- A highly trackable dashboard
WPLoyalty allows customers to redeem their points partially, unlike most WooCommerce Rewards Programs. The balance points can be saved for later.
Bravo WooCommerce Points and Rewards WordPress Plugin helps you control the reward points you want to giveaway for a specific amount of purchases.
It gives you total control over the point/reward management with the threshold, ensuring zero cases of user exploitation. Bravo WooCommerce Loyalty Points and Rewards is a lightweight plugin that integrates smoothly.
This Plugin hosts some impressive features that will take any WooCommerce loyalty program to the next level. It enables the customers to view their Points data.
You can set limits per product, category, or even globally according to your preference. When point conversion boundaries are set, customers can shop independently solely to earn Points.
- It gives Points on every single purchase.
- Set expiry dates for Points
- User points can be imported and exported
- Discounts based on specific Points converted
- Manage customer Points
- Manages cart total when redeeming Points
- Discounts can be maximized with points
- Rewards and Points for signing up
- Shows Points and reward history
Not all WooCommerce Rewards Programs adeptly manage points from refunded orders. That is not the case with Bravo WooCommerce Points And Rewards. It makes accessing rewards easy and removes rewards related to refunded orders automatically.
This plugin offers 24×7 active support and gives a lateral update frequently.
YITH WooCommerce Points And Rewards is a plugin that rewards customers in exchange for Loyalty. It offers instant rewards to satisfy each customer tier.
The best thing about this plugin is that it manages points collected by customers effortlessly. You can send an expiry notification for every reward earned.
Building your WooCommerce Loyalty Program with this plugin will make managing and filtering out reward points easier. You can set targets, and points are rewarded once the targets are reached. Every single action that benefits your store will be rewarded.
- Set the expiry dates for points
- Reward newly registered users
- The overall threshold is checked often
- Automatic removal of Points from canceled or refunded orders
- It has a set of rules for every product and category
- Points are given even to simple and varied products purchased
- Shows Points for every single product
- Shows the current logged-in customer’s current points
- Shows Points history
Sumo WooCommerce Points and Rewards Plugin rewards customers for a diversified range of actions. It prompts customers to engage more and keeps them active. Customers can readily redeem their points for future purchases.
Actions rewarded by Sumo Reward Points
- Posting a review
- Sharing on their individual social media handle
One striking feature of this WooCommerce loyalty program is its Shareable Points- Users can share reward points amongst themselves. Enabling user-to-user interaction. It increases user engagement and brings about a sense of belonging.
You can reward Points at the merchandise, category, and global levels. Setting a limit to the Points earned for a product and reward your customers with fixed points based on the product price tag.
As for launching a WooCommerce rewards program, it fits the bill perfectly. Making rewards more attainable and exciting. Having said that, this plugin is jammed with settings that need monitoring. Monitoring and figuring out each set may cost you both time and resources.
- Points for every rewardable action
- Sets a limit for redeeming points
- Users can share points
- Update notifications via SMS
- User restrictions for eligibility
WooCommerce Points and Rewards Plugin offer rewards with the purchase and every other positive action. You get complete control of the reward strategy.
Launching your WooCommerce loyalty program with this plugin helps you:
- Personalize the reward system
- Communicate directly with your customers
- Set limits for allocation of Points, Offers, and Discounts
- Choose how your customers want to redeem points.
- Choose rewards based on product category, cart value, or quantity.
A great way to increase social proof in your store is to encourage customers who love you to drop a review. WooCommerce Points and Rewards Plugin rewards customers for writing reviews. Helping you build brand credibility and generate better word of mouth that skyrockets sales.
This is the one to go for if you’re looking for a Plugin with exceptional Import and Export features! This Plugin allows the customers to view and manage their Points.
- Simple. No coding required
- Sets a limit for Offers and Discounts on Categories, Merchandise, and Cart levels
- A clean dashboard that tracks customer movement and all your rewards
- Cart, Category, and Product level discounts
- Points for Signing up and Writing Product Reviews
- Points for every purchase so that customers can collect them and apply for Discounts.
Loyalty is an important growth marketing tool. Choosing the right WooCommerce Loyalty Program is only one part of creating an effective loyalty program. Finding ways to promote your loyalty program and boost its performance is a different ball game. To understand this, you must know what customers expect from your loyalty program. The one solid truth about Loyalty marketing is that it is all about the customers. When you make it work for them, they will choose to stick with you for the long run.
Let us know if this blog helped you narrow your search for the right WooCommerce Points And Rewards Plugin!